Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes Late season instructors?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hiya,

I have in our group, four novices, two who I wouldn’t regard as complete beginners but are a lesson away from being confident to parallel ski properly and the other two haven’t gone skiing in donkeys years but are familiar with the basics, I was thinking to book beginner group lessons with ESF for them but I’m worried they’ll be bored to death - they’re not confident enough to start with intermediate lessons either. Does anyone know of any private instructors around Tignes who’d be able to instruct the four of them as a group. We’re heading out from the 20th-27th April.

Having gone through those ESF lessons myself, I don’t feel comfortable booking beginner or intermediate lessons for them, need something a little more bespoke for their skill level if that makes sense!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ask Steve Angus (see his separate thread on Val d sere in Snow Reports) my daughter had a lesson with him and was impressed. We were based in Tignes and he just skied over in the morning. Am sure there will be other recommendations.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@tanvir786,
The Development Centre, but also try asking on the Facebook group 'Tignes Seasonnaires 2024'.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Also Ultimate and New Gen, they are all still around this week. ESF seem a bit thin on the ground.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
tanvir786 - saw your same post on Facebook too. Thanks dan100 thats very kind but im finishing teaching for the season this Friday as prep for our building works starts! Yes as Kenzie says then try emailing tignes@tdcski.com and I am sure one of my able colleagues could help for sure then! Again as chocksaway suggested you could try others like Ultimate for sure! Good luck.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks guys, I contacted TDC, on the website although the availability for some of the group lessons seem a bit scarce.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@tanvir786, Try Amy Twigge. Will PM you her details.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy