Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Emovis vs Bip and Go toll tags

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just had an email from Emovis saying they are putting their prices up, annual fee more than doubling from 5eur to 12eur and monthly activation fee going up to 8.4eur.

Used emovis (or as it was Sanef) for ages, but interestingly my last replacement tag was actually branded Bip and Go, prompting me to have a look who they are.

They seem to offer no annual fee at all, plus only 1.7eur per month you actually use it. Apathy has meant I’ve stuck with Emovis, but since the tag they sent me is even branded Bip and go it seems exactly the same system.

Have I missed something? As it seems a no brainier to cancel with Emovis and switch to Bip and go.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Whachou talkin' 'bout Willis?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@ish303, we have APRR one which I think is now branded Fulli.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
ish303 wrote:
As it seems a no brainier to cancel with Emovis and switch to Bip and go.

Yes it is.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
No monthly charge:

https://www.atmb.com/telepeage-tarifs/nos_abonnements_telepeage_atmb/
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Looks like it’s time to bin off Emovis, seems to be many more operators offering much less charges…
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
altis wrote:
No monthly charge:

https://www.atmb.com/telepeage-tarifs/nos_abonnements_telepeage_atmb/

Another recommendation for ATMB. Have used them for almost ten years - monthly fee when active but no other charges, including no annual fee. And you can pay automatically by card rather than bank transfer.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
We realised we had both. I like bip n go better - Emovis tag has been returned!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
We use Fulli, who are offering free ‘management fees’ for 8 months and only €1.70 per month used thereafter

https://www.fulli.com/en/fulli-nomade
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
try UYLS/Vinci . 2 euro for the month you use it . works france , italy , spain and portugal . even most carparks (including airports ) are accepting it . worth it in my opinion if you drive a RHD car on your own .
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Had an Emovis/Sanef tag for 11 years, at the time theirs was the easiest to set up and run but times change and I've just signed up to Fulli on the 8 month free offer. The 20 Euro refund for returning the tag will more than cover first years admin costs.

In reality the 21.60 euro cost made very little difference to my 1,100 euro bill last year but the increase to 28.80 euros is the final straw.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
So Bip and Go is euro 1.70 per month used, no monthly charge otherwise. Plus the unit costs euro 10 to "subscribe" to plus postage cost to Uk if appropriate.

emmovis just put their charges up as has been said, so this seems a better deal, especially if you need to replace the tag anyway as its nearing it expiry
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy