Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wanted: Skis with touring bindings 175-188cm

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm after some skis with touring bindings in the 175-188 length range. Preferably 98+ wide. I'm not too fussed if they aren't in pristine condition!

Let me know what you've got!

Cheers

John
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Sowler, I have quite a few pairs that might be of interest - as you know I'm based in Serre Che, are you coming out to this part of the world at all ?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
These are a little slimmer than you mention but are a good price. I’ll be coming (briefly) to the UK on Saturday, can bring them back to London with me if you want them.

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=168306
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Fat Al wrote:
These are a little slimmer than you mention but are a good price. I’ll be coming (briefly) to the UK on Saturday, can bring them back to London with me if you want them.

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=168306

Thanks for that, but 88 is probably a bit too slim for what I'm after really.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
What sort of bindings - pin, hybrid or frame?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
22 dropout wrote:
What sort of bindings - pin, hybrid or frame?

Any of the above will be considered!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I have some Whitedot R.98s in a 185cm, with Marker Kingpins and BD Ultralight skins for sale... They are in france though (3Valleys/Savoie)...
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Zag H94 184cm, Dynafit Beast 14 (quiver killered) ?

..Nick
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I have a pair of K2 Coomback 104 with Dynafit Rotation 10, but like Weathercam's they are also in Serre Che...
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@Sowler, I have a pair of Salomon Q98 with Salomon Guardian 13 touring bindings. 180cm long and 98 underfoot.
Where are you based?
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@Sowler,
Whitedot R108 Carbonlite 186 with Dynafit beast 14, skins, crampons
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy