Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

For Sale: Womens Nike Snowboard boots size 6.5

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
As above, a pair of ladies Nike Vapen snowboard boots, in black with light blue detail, single boa plus laces. Used for 1-2 weeks a year (excluding lockdowns) since 2016

Size 6.5UK 40.5EU

In very good condition for the age, have been heat moulded twice (on purchase then again more recently)

£100- I looked on eBay and the pairs on there are most up for more than this and look a bit manky, which these are decidedly not!

Collection from Hastings or will post (cost tbc but prob about £3)

snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Boots look in great order for year and you are right - the Nikes are increasingly collectable. But worth noting the strongest demand, and best prices, are for the Zoom Force 1s (which are based on Nike's classic Air Force One shoe). The softer (more freestyle orientated) Vapens (which they made more of, I'm told) generally sell far less strongly (unless a special edition like the snakeskin finish). More info on eBay sold/completed listings. Forgive the geeking, I love Nike SB and the Zooms, and have two pairs. I sometimes consider selling a pair, so keep up with eBay demand/prices.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for the info, and geeking out forgiven!

I hadn't looked through the completed listings, only a quick skim of current ones, interesting that some of the Nike boots are so collectable- a set of the Zoom Force 1s went a while back for £380!

The boots are actually my partners rather than mine, I'm sure when she bought them it was just a case that they are what out local shop had that fitted well!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@DaveyGTi, best of luck with the sale! The Vapens definitely have a market, so fingers crossed. Little Angel
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy