Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

** Niseko Japan 2023/24 Winter SNOW - Sea Effect delivers JpWx almost daily snow for prime Jan, FEB

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead

Is shredding dry airy Niseko powder snow on your to do list?

I'm booked for a trip but can't go, so I'm looking for someone who wants to use my booking. The ski lodge is located in a prime location at the base of the Niseko ski slopes. The lodge is fully booked out for the months of January and February 2024. The remaining lodging stays are on the high end for these two prime powder snow months.

snowHead I can't make my trip for Jan 28, 2024 - Feb 03, 2024 (six nights)
because of a family emergency so I’m looking for someone who needs lodging to take my Niseko booking for those exact nights.

The other guy who is sharing the room with me will still be going, so you will be sharing the room with him if you want to take my place.

DM me if interested; let's exchange numbers/emails; I'll connect you with the lodge manager so you can verify that I have a valid transferable booking.

The cost for the six nights is $634.36

The ski lodge is https://ramatniseko.com/our-lodges/ramat/

The Hirafu area lies at the bottom of the Grand Hirafu resort, and is where the majority of hotels and self-contained accommodations are located, along with a fantastic selection of shops, restaurants and bars.

Check out the Hirafu area PDF map at https://japanskiexperience.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/hirafu-village-map-niseko-tourism-1.pdf . This map shows a detailed description of not only the main village area, but also Hirafu West Village, Hirafu East Village, Izumikyo and Hanazono.

Tim
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy