Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Jones Mind Expander 146 immaculate - ultimate powder board?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The Grom has grown out of his 146 Mind Expander and moved onto ... yep ... a new 154 Mind Expander. While all his friends are struggling, he simply wafts around off piste, lifted onto the surface by the shape of this board. It is a radical thing, and is a more than interesting thing....never before have I seen such knowing smiles and expressions of support in the lift queue. It's a cult board. Yep, for cast iron boiler plate days the Grom reaches for a different board but he uses Mind Expanders in chop, slough, powder and mixed. It is a stunning thing. It is almost impossible to get in the very smallest size (this one was the last one in Europe when I bought it for him, from Germany) and is great for Groms and small adults. (see the Jones size chart).

http://youtube.com/v/VIQNS05F20E
and
https://www.jonessnowboards.com/mens-snowboarding/512-mind-expander-snowboard.html

It is in nearly new condition, no base damage, no top sheet damage. We really look after kit and this is no exception....used on powder or 'deep piste' days it has had a pillow soft life. Fully serviced and ready to go.

300 gbp (basically half price) for the board by itself. It could come with Ride Rodeo bindings and we could discuss price.
I will ship anywhere in mainland UK at cost.

PM if interested. Those who have bought skis and boards and gear from us in the past know how much we care about our kit and really look after it.
Thanks.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Anybody? Perfect condition in a size for Groms and small adults….
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@valais2, you know I would - but mine is still stomping about on that Villain.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Excellent....and see the Rome boots with the mad white and red design are back in the Great Circulating Pool of Kit
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy