Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mayrhofen 2011/2012, Looking for flatmates (and a flat)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey all, I am working the coming season in Mayrhofen.If you are looking for another flat mate, or need a flat, please wing me an email : )

A lil about me: im a 22 year old guy, just graduated, really likes snow... that is all.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi,

I have been looking online for prospective employment in Austria. Wanted to get over to Kitzbuhel or Sankt Johann. It would be much appreciated if anyone could give me any advice on finding a job over there.

How did you find your job? If there is work available in Mayrhofen, I will try there.

Thanks,

Jade
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
To Jade and median, come to St. Anton - i need flatmates Smile we can find accommodation together and there are still plenty of jobs to be had.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Are you in St Anton now? I can only get over in the first week of December... If you are pretty sure that I will have no problem finding a job, i'll be over in a flash! I'm just worried i'll get over there and not find anything and I have basic German skills!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
if you really cant get here or any other resort before december i recommend you look up UK based chalet operators like Mark Warner and apply for the job while you are in the UK. they will provide a job AND accommodation. i wouldnt bother too much with trying to apply online to local based businesses... i think you need to show your face to them before they will give you a chance - its what pretty much everyone else who doesnt already know the locals does.

just to be clear - i cant be sure you will find a job or that i wont find other accommodation (like a mattress on a floor at a friends place) by the time you get here in december
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hey median we are a couple, Icelandic girl and an english boy aged 19 and 20, and we got a job in Mayrhofen for this season, We are looking for a flat and are very interested in finding flatmates as well ! please contact us if you are interested
lara-thordar@hotmail.com
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy