Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

360 sun and ski in Les Carroz - anyone used them?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All
Just busy planning the annual family ski trip and weighing up the options (and the wallet!).

I am considering snowbizz in puy st vincent - I've read the feedback and looks great but it is coming out a bit pricey for us due to unfavourable flights etc

Another option is a bunch in Les Carroz - http://www.360sunandski.co.uk/ - they provide childcare and their prices are good plus geneva flights and short transfers are attractive cost wise and in terms of our location, keeping the kids happy etc

But I can't find any feedback about them on here or anywhere else - bit worrying with kids etc - so snowheads - has anyone used them and if so what are they like - especially the child care?

All help gratefully recieved as ever
snowHead
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Don't know them, but if you decide to go elsewhere in Les Carroz, I can highly recommend the Creche for 6m - 3yr olds (Le Souris Verte)
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks simo1234,

Is it all french speaking or will english kids be ok?

We are also keen for our 3 year olds to have a go on skis - nothing serious just messign about for an hour each day - which is what snowbizz do for that age - anyone do friendly ski lessons at that age in les Carroz do you happen to know? snowHead
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
At the creche they always ahve at least one nanny that speaks English working at all times.

Both ski schools do group classes for 3 years upwards but tend to be 3 hours/day.

See http://www.nouvelledimension.com/ski_school/les-carroz/lesson/little_one.htm

Alternatively, private lessons are normally about $40/hour.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
simo1234, thats great many thanks for your help. maybe opens up a few options.

Anyone else out there know anything about 360 sun and ski - they have apparently been in operation since 2003 or so so someone must have heard of them!?

again all responses gratefully received! snowHead
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
anyone know these guys - sorry to keep bumping but I am trying to decide ASAP so any feedback from Les Carroz experts would be very welcome! snowHead
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
OK, I don't actually know 360sun and ski personally (even though I lived about 200m from them!!)

I have however asked around and it's thought they do offer good family holidays but they do keep themselves to themselves on the whole.

If it's the chalet I think it is it's in a good position for the creche, village shops and bus stop!

HTH
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi - this is Nick from 360 Sun and Ski

We have been in Les Carroz for 10 years now. Not sure who it was who lived near us but we go out now and again!

You can read some independent reviews on us following these links:
http://www.mumsnet.com/Reviews/TravelSki/69-les-ruches-360-sun-and-ski-les-carroz-france
http://www.realholidayreports.com/reports/reports.asp?report_id=6928&hotel_id=24574 (this review from our earlier days here in Les Carroz - since then we have a bigger, more centrallly based chalet).

If you are still looking for ski holidays or summer, do e-mail or call - full details on our web site www.360sunandski.com

Kind regards

Nick
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
We tried 360 Sun and Ski quite some years ago when our children very young and starting off skiing, been back every year since!
I think you will struggle to find anywhere more accommodating and child friendly, think of concierge service with the most fantastic food in the french alps and you will be getting the picture.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy