Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone got experience with New Gen's "performance clinics"?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
https://www.skinewgen.com/developer-sessions/ski-snowboard-clinics/

Anyone got experience with these? I'm trying to weigh up my options for lessons for my week in St Anton this year. I usually use it to try and focus on technique.

Last year I had some fantastic private lessons with New Gen but they're pretty expensive so could only afford two 3 hour lessons.

Was wondering if it would be worth going for one 3 hour lessons and trying the piste performance which is 2 x 5 hour sessions for £190?

Just a little worried after seeing other group sessions that I'd just be snaking down easy runs in a group with a few drills chucked in.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
A friend and I booked onto a New Gen clinic in Les Arcs last year. There was a problem with instructor availability and group sizes, and they wanted to change the times, or amalgamate us with another group, but after asking us what our goals were, they actually ran our clinic just for 2 of us, because our goals were not the same as the other group's. So we were quite impressed with that.
First session went well, but shortly into the second session I took a tumble and had to be sledded off the hill, so that was the end of my skiing and our clinic for the week, and I can't make any more comment! However, we definitely weren't just snaking down easy runs with a few drills chucked in.
Llike you, we had looked at private lessons, but it was just too expensive.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I used them in st anton. It was a 3x 3 (or 4hrs?) all mountain clinic. There was only 3-4 in class with me being the only one on the last day (rest of group was off with skiclub gb). Maybe lucky but group was very similar level and the instructor (Jim) was excellent. The range of terrain was excellent with a little off the side as well. I would certainly use them again.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy